Affiliate Terms and Conditions
As an authorized affiliate of LEO, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting LEO as an Affiliate.
Your participation in the Program is solely to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on sign ups by individuals referred to LEO by your own website or personal referrals.
By participating in the LEO Affiliate Program, you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
A commission of 1000 LEO points (1$) will be paid for every sign up to LEO that completes the following actions:
- Fill out sign up form
- Confirms his/her email address by clicking in the email
- Answers at least 1 survey
- Fills out profile information
The affiliate members may be compensated once they have accumulated at least $ 20.
If you recruit more than 100 new members per month, contact us and request a revised remuneration. However, Léger reserves the right to withdraw this increase if the affiliate does not maintain the minimum of 100 new members recruited per month.
Affiliate members will not be compensated for duplicate or incomplete memberships or for fraudulent memberships made for the sole purpose of generating income for the affiliate member, or for memberships deemed not authentic or true by Leger. This includes both memberships generated by automated software or 'bots'.
Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Fake accounts.
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable provincial laws.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other form of promised kick-backs from your affiliate commission as an incentive. Adding bonuses or bundling other products with LEO, however, is acceptable.
- Self referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
- In addition to the foregoing, LEO reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or no reason.
You may use graphic and text links both on your website and within in your email messages. You may also advertise the LEO site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation as outlined in our conditions.
You agree that the appearance and content of your site does not copy or resemble the site of Legeropinion.com or gives the impression that your site is the same or is part of the site Legeropinion.com.
Coupon and Deal Sites
LEO occasionally offers coupon to select affiliates and to our newsletter subscribers. If you’re not pre-approved / assigned a branded coupon, then you’re not allowed to promote the coupon.
Pay Per Click (PPC) Policy
PPC bidding is NOT allowed without prior written permission.
LEO will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by LEO. We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Affiliate account is terminated.
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.