Redeem your points for a $20 Visa Prepaid Card
Physical Universal Visa Prepaid Card.
To cover maintenance and shipping costs, this reward costs 22,000 LEO points.
Please note that a virtual prepaid card option is also available on LEO.
- This reward is for a physical Visa Prepaid Card.
- Before placing a claim for this reward, make sure your first and last name as well as your full address (address, apartment number, province or state, country, and postal code or zip code) are properly filled out on LEO.
- The card will be shipped directly to your address and the recipient name will be the same as the one that appears on your LEO profile.
Here's how you can redeem your physical Visa prepaid card :
- Go to myprepaidcenter.com/login/card.
- Enter the card number, expiration date (Date found on the front of the card. Enter as MM/YYYY and security code (3-digit code found on the back of your Visa prepaid card).
- Click “Activate”.
- Create a profile on Myprepaidcenter.com and accept the terms and conditions.
You should create a profile on MyPrepaidCenter.com/redeem:
- to easily track expenses and obtain your card balance
- to manage your virtual cards from one easy platform
- to set up balance and transactional alerts
Shipping & additional information
The cards are mailed through the United States Postal Service (USPS) and shipped by Post Canada in Canada and the USPS in the United States.
- The $20 Visa Prepaid Card is accepted everywhere Visa is accepted.
- The card expires 12 months after being activated.
Card is issued by Peoples Trust Company pursuant to license by Visa Int. *Trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license by Peoples Trust Company. No cash access or recurring payments. Card valid for up to 12 months; unused funds will forfeit after the valid thru date. Card terms and conditions apply.
- Allow up to 7 days for your claim to be processed.
- Allow 4 to 6 weeks before receiving your Visa Prepaid Card.
The value of the reward is taxable, even if you do not receive tax slips.
For more information about the LEO rewards, consult our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).